START YOUR HOSPITALITY CAREER STORY AT FRANKENSTEINS IN EDINBURGH
Frankenstein’s is Edinburgh’s No.1 party venue. The team here host the hottest tunes, the best party nights and the craziest games over three bars and three floors. In the day, we are family friendly too, so welcome all kinds of customers, from toddlers to tourists. And our kitchen is always busy, serving up delicious food with a smile. If you can balance being the perfect hospitality professional with a real sense of fun, this is where you can do more than go to work – you can come to life.
Frankensteins are now recruiting Bar Staff team members at all levels. Join us working in one of our fun and vibrant venue as part of our bar team. We are recruiting for several vacancies including bar tenders.
When recruiting, all we look for is the right attitude to work in our units. The right candidates will have a passion for hospitality and service, be bright and bubbly, and enjoy working as part of a team. All of the technical knowledge we can train as part of your induction period.
Working Front of House is a challenging role. You need to enjoy a fast paced environment, problem solving and be able to multi-task customer requests, planning and organising and being part of the larger team. However, you will enjoy flexibility at work, a supportive team environment and plenty of development opportunities
Glendola Leisure operates many different bars, pubs and restaurants across the UK in London, Glasgow, Belfast & Edinburgh. In your City, you will be part of a small team supported by our wider group and open to all the opportunities that come with that. What we all share as part of the Glendola Family is a passion for our customers, being experts in our products, providing exceptional service and a commitment to being better every day.
If you can offer friendliness, a ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to become an expert in your products and want a role that is as individual are you are then you’re the one for us. It is time you stopped going to work and started coming to life.
What We Are Proud to Offer:
- Some of the best Career Growth opportunities in the industry
- Flexible shift patterns – to fit around the other important things in life
- A competitive and progressive salary
- A share of the Companywide Service Charge through TRONC included in the advertised rate
- Wage Stream – giving you direct access to your wages when you need them
- Access to professional mental health resources and an employee assistance programme
- Private medical cover available on completion of one years’ service
on completion of one years' service
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual staff events
- 20% Discount at all Glendola Leisure Venues
- Opportunities to innovate and contribute to the growth of your business