WRITE YOUR NEXT CHAPTER AT WAXY O'CONNOR'S & WAXY'S LITTLE SISTER IN LONDON’S WEST END
London’s biggest and best Irish bar sells more Guinness at any other in the UK. The team here serve up a warm welcome with a distinct Irish accent. So the vibe is laid back – except when we’re watching the big games in Rugby, Hurling and Gaelic Football or hosting a traditional music session. Our team are enthusiastic about sharing their love of all things Irish and building on our reputation for warm hospitality and traditional, wholesome food. If you share our passion and are up for the craic, you’ll be made most welcome too.
Our Bar Tenders do whatever they can to make a customer’s experience with us a truly memorable one. So, you’ll be joining a fun but professional team who support each other and thrive on getting to know our customers’ needs and exceeding their expectations. Part of that is running an efficient bar, ensuring stocks are maintained, the customer environment is clean, and our products are up to scratch. You’ll also look out for further sales opportunities whenever possible and take advantage of on-going training to keep your skills and knowledge up to date. If you want to bring your personality to work and be part of a small team supported by our national network and all the opportunities that entails, it’s time to get your story straight. It’s time to apply.
Glendola Leisure operates many different bars, pubs and restaurants across the UK in London, Glasgow, Belfast & Edinburgh. In your City, you will be part of a small team supported by our wider group and open to all the opportunities that come with that. What we all share as part of the Glendola Family is a passion for our customers, being experts in our products, providing exceptional service and a commitment to being better every day.
If you can offer friendliness, a ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to become an expert in your products and want a role that is as individual are you are then you’re the one for us. It is time you stopped going to work and started coming to life.
What We Are Proud to Offer:
- Some of the best Career Growth opportunities in the industry
- Flexible shift patterns – to fit around the other important things in life
- A competitive and progressive salary
- A share of the Companywide Service Charge through TRONC included in the advertised rate
- Wage Stream – giving you direct access to your wages when you need them
- Access to professional mental health resources and an employee assistance programme
- Private medical cover available on completion of one years’ service
on completion of one years' service
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual staff events
- 20% Discount at all Glendola Leisure Venues
- Opportunities to innovate and contribute to the growth of your business